The bitbase group brings together creative minds from various disciplines. This is an effective way of furthering both our customers and ourselves.
Employing innovative solutions to drive our clients' and partners' businesses forward - this is what spurs us on. The cornerstones of our success are our committed, qualified and motivated employees. In order to develop their skills and talents, we create an environment in which employees are able to learn from one another and develop, both personally and professionally. It is important to us that fun and enjoyment are not left by the wayside when it comes to our day-to-day work.
We are looking for a Software developer .NET (m/f/x) to begin working for us as soon as possible.
The position is based in our IT-Development-Center in Tunis.
A modern, international working environment in an open and collegial atmosphere that combines innovative technology with challenging subjects, delivering high professional standards and concrete benefits for you, and our partners and customers.
- Develop, design, test, maintain and support custom mobile and web applications
- Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
- Write high-quality code to meet customer requirement
- General support for the development department
- Understanding the customer's needs and developing applications according to their requirements
The following technologies are used in your team:
- Net core 2
- Web API
- Angular Material
- SQL Server
- VS Code
- Web Forms
- University degree in an area of computer science and more than 2 years of professional experience in software development
- Very good knowledge of .NET web framework
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Knowledge in industry standard tools in project management, like MS project, Jira, Confluence or similar
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Capacity for teamwork, high level of initiative in managing the assigned tasks and very good mastery of English and French spoken and written
- German language skills are an advantage
Sounds like you? Apply now!
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application.