The bitbase group brings together creative minds from various disciplines. This is an effective way of furthering both our customers and ourselves.
Employing innovative solutions to drive our clients' and partners' businesses forward - this is what spurs us on. The cornerstones of our success are our committed, qualified and motivated employees. In order to develop their skills and talents, we create an environment in which employees are able to learn from one another and develop, both personally and professionally. It is important to us that fun and enjoyment are not left by the wayside when it comes to our day-to-day work.
We are looking for a data privacy consultant (m/f/x) to begin working for us as soon as possible.
The position is based in our headquarter in Reutlingen.
A modern, international working environment in an open and collegial atmosphere that combines innovative technology with challenging subjects, delivering high professional standards and concrete benefits for you, and our partners and customers.
- Internal and external consulting for German SMEs on the issues of data protection and information security
- Carrying out training courses and inspections at our customers' premises
- Preparation of data protection documentation
- Organisation of internal arrangements
- Editing and maintenance of our continuous communication for customers on the topic of data protection and information security
- Regular attendance of training courses and seminars run by our association partners
- Degree in law
- Successfully completed training in the areas of business administration, IT or law
- Natural understanding of IT issues
- Practical experience in the areas of data protection, information security or compliance
- Competence and confidence in dealing with MS-Office products
- Independent, structured and solution-oriented way of working
- Communication skills
- Quality awareness and willingness
- High degree of social competence
- Excellent written and spoken knowledge of both English and German
Sounds like you? Apply now!
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application.