The bitbase group brings together creative minds from various disciplines. This is an effective way of furthering both our customers and ourselves.
Employing innovative solutions to drive our clients' and partners' businesses forward - this is what spurs us on. The cornerstones of our success are our committed, qualified and motivated employees. In order to develop their skills and talents, we create an environment in which employees are able to learn from one another and develop, both personally and professionally. It is important to us that fun and enjoyment are not left by the wayside when it comes to our day-to-day work.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer (m/f/x) to begin working for us as soon as possible.
The position is based in our headquarter in Reutlingen or in our new office in Berlin.
A modern, international working environment in an open and collegial atmosphere that combines innovative technology with challenging subjects, delivering high professional standards and concrete benefits for you, and our partners and customers. Our customers and references include Nikon, Klett, Telekom, Hugo Boss, smart and Zurich Insurance AG.
- Implementation of graphic designs, according to web standards, in clearly structured HTML templates and CSS definitions
- Adaptation and further development of existing templates for the CMS and our applications
- Collaboration with our customers and as part of a team
- Additional experience in server-side technologies (e.g. Java, .NET, PHP) will really grab our attention...
- Completed training as an IT specialist (application development) or media designer with appropriate professional experience or completed studies in an area of computer science
- Experience in cross-browser optimisation
- Very good technical know-how
- Good feel for design and usability, as well as attention to detail
- Structured, goal-oriented, self-reliant way of working
- Enthusiasm, good communication skills and team spirit
- Good knowledge of English
Sounds like you? Apply now!
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application.