The bitbase group brings together creative minds from various disciplines. This is an effective way of furthering both our customers and ourselves.
Employing innovative solutions to drive our clients' and partners' businesses forward - this is what spurs us on. The cornerstones of our success are our committed, qualified and motivated employees. In order to develop their skills and talents, we create an environment in which employees are able to learn from one another and develop, both personally and professionally. It is important to us that fun and enjoyment are not left by the wayside when it comes to our day-to-day work.
We are looking for a Systems technician (m/f/x) to begin working for us as soon as possible.
The position is based in our headquarter in Reutlingen or in our IT-Development-Center in Tunis.
A modern, international working environment in an open and collegial atmosphere that combines innovative technology with challenging subjects, delivering high professional standards and concrete benefits for you, and our partners and customers.
- Administration of the heterogeneous IT infrastructure of our customers and internal departments
- Ensuring ongoing operation and updating the products used
- Selection, procurement, configuration and installation of new components (hardware and software)
- Troubleshooting and support
- More than 5 years of professional experience in system integration and support of IT infrastructures
- Sound knowledge in Windows/Linux client and server systems such as Microsoft® Windows Server (since 2008), virtualization technologies (Hyper-V/vSphere), Microsoft® Exchange Server, Active Directory, Apache/Bind/Postfix
- Experience in script programming, VDI technologies, network architectures and storage area networks
- A certification to MCSA, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP would round off your profile optimally
- Quality awareness and willingness to learn with regard to technological developments
- Structured, goal-oriented, self-reliant way of working with a high degree of solution orientation
- Enthusiasm, good communication skills and team spirit
- Very good knowledge of English
Sounds like you? Apply now!
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application.