The bitbase group brings together creative minds from various disciplines. This is an effective way of furthering both our customers and ourselves.
Employing innovative solutions to drive our clients' and partners' businesses forward - this is what spurs us on. The cornerstones of our success are our committed, qualified and motivated employees. In order to develop their skills and talents, we create an environment in which employees are able to learn from one another and develop, both personally and professionally. It is important to us that fun and enjoyment are not left by the wayside when it comes to our day-to-day work.
We are looking for a software consultant (m/f/x) to begin working for us as soon as possible.
The position is based in our headquarter in Reutlingen.
A modern, international working environment in an open and collegial atmosphere that combines innovative technology with challenging subjects, delivering high professional standards and concrete benefits for you, and our partners and customers.
- Supporting our customers in identifying and addressing adjustments to the software that is in-use
- As a consultant, you will take both the management perspective and the IT perspective into account here
- Management of our demanding and sensitive customer projects through the utilisation of proven methods
- Holistic support for our customers across all project phases - from conceptual consulting to the analysis of requirements, right through to the implemented solution
- Preparation of proposals for contract negotiations and active support in securing new projects
- Deployment with our customers in order to actively support the projects for which we are responsible
- Successfully completed studies in business administration, business informatics or equivalent training
- At least five years of experience in customer consulting
- Good command of Microsoft Office products, especially Outlook
- Very good understanding of business processes and information technology paradigms (e.g. cloud computing)
- In-depth experience with ERP systems, ideally Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Independent and structured working method that is both goal-oriented and solution-oriented
- Take joy in dealing with people, communicative and customer-oriented
- Very good German and English skills
Sounds like you? Apply now!
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application.