The bitbase group brings together creative minds from various disciplines. This is an effective way of furthering both our customers and ourselves.
Employing innovative solutions to drive our clients' and partners' businesses forward - this is what spurs us on. The cornerstones of our success are our committed, qualified and motivated employees. In order to develop their skills and talents, we create an environment in which employees are able to learn from one another and develop, both personally and professionally. It is important to us that fun and enjoyment are not left by the wayside when it comes to our day-to-day work.
We are looking for a software developer .NET (m/f/x) to begin working for us as soon as possible.
The position is based in our headquarter in Reutlingen, in our new office in Berlin or in our IT-Development-Center in Tunis.
A modern, international working environment in an open and collegial atmosphere that combines innovative technology with challenging subjects, delivering high professional standards and concrete benefits for you, and our partners and customers.
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks
- Design, develop and implement full stack applications
- Maintain and support customer web application
- Implement unit test
- Write clean, scalable code
- Document development and operational procedures
The following technologies are used in your team:
- Net core (2.2/ 2.3)
- Web API
- Angular (2 +)
- Angular Material
- SQL Server/SQL
- VS Code
- VueJs (desirable)
- University degree in an area of computer science
- More than 3 years of professional experience in software development
- Proficient in (C#, Dot NET Core and Angular), with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience in unit tests
- Knowledge in industry standard tools in project management, like MS project, Jira, Confluence
- Independent, structured and solution-oriented way of working
- Communication skills
- Quality awareness and willingness to learn when it comes to technological developments
- High degree of social competence
- Good command of spoken and written English
Sounds like you? Apply now!
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application.