The bitbase group brings together creative minds from various disciplines. This is an effective way of furthering both our customers and ourselves.
Employing innovative solutions to drive our clients' and partners' businesses forward - this is what spurs us on. The cornerstones of our success are our committed, qualified and motivated employees. In order to develop their skills and talents, we create an environment in which employees are able to learn from one another and develop, both personally and professionally. It is important to us that fun and enjoyment are not left by the wayside when it comes to our day-to-day work.
We are looking for a software project manager (m/f/x) to begin working for us as soon as possible. The position is based in our headquarter in Reutlingen or in our new office in Berlin.
A modern, international working environment in an open and collegial atmosphere that combines innovative technology with challenging subjects, delivering high professional standards and concrete benefits for you, and our partners and customers.
- Operational planning and control of projects (sequencing, scheduling and cost planning; quotation calculations and project controlling) resource planning, stakeholder management
- Change management (who, when, which changes to the project may and should be made)
- Lessons-learned process (systematic analysis and documentation of findings and optimisation needed to increase project intelligence)
- Customer communication and customer presentations
- Technical know-how in the areas of Microsoft.NET, databases and design, new web technologies, and development for mobile devices
- Experience in the development and detailed specification of software architectures
- Experience in the use of agile software development methods
- Successfully completed studies in (business) informatics
- Extensive IT knowledge
- Experience and know-how in project management
- Independent, structured and solution-oriented way of working
- Communication skills
- Quality awareness and willingness to learn when it comes to technological developments
- High degree of social competence
- Good command of spoken and written English
Sounds like you? Apply now!
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application.