The bitbase group brings together creative minds from various disciplines. This is an effective way of furthering both our customers and ourselves.
Employing innovative solutions to drive our clients' and partners' businesses forward - this is what spurs us on. The cornerstones of our success are our committed, qualified and motivated employees. In order to develop their skills and talents, we create an environment in which employees are able to learn from one another and develop, both personally and professionally. It is important to us that fun and enjoyment are not left by the wayside when it comes to our day-to-day work.
We are looking for a Head of development (m/f/x) to begin working for us as soon as possible.
The position is based in our IT-Development-Center in Tunis.
A modern, international working environment in an open and collegial atmosphere that combines innovative technology with challenging subjects, delivering high professional standards and concrete benefits for you, and our partners and customers.
- Interface between development teams in Tunis and project management in Germany
- Clarification and deep understanding of customer requirements for a project
- Creation of technical specifications according to the requirements of a project, keeping timelines and budgets in sight
- Clarification of specifications with development and QA teams
- Support development teams in planning of timelines and efforts
- Take part in review meetings to ensure deliverables comply with specifications
- Perform code reviews with developers as part of the standard development process
- Provide technical concepts and solutions for the development teams, to continuously enhance, accelerate and standardize development output
- Support of developers in technical issues during the standard development process
- Implementation of demanding functionalities due to project requirements that need a highly skilled developer
Die folgenden Technologien werden in Deinem Team eingesetzt:
- Microsoft .NET
- Microsoft SQL Server
- University degree in an area of computer science and more than 8 years of professional experience in software development
- Very good MS-Office knowledge (MS Word and MS Excel)
- Knowledge in industry standard tools in project management, like MS project, Jira, Confluence or similar
- Capacity for teamwork, high level of initiative in managing the assigned tasks and very good mastery of English and French spoken and written
- German language skills are an advantage
Sounds like you? Apply now!
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application.