The bitbase group brings together creative minds from various disciplines. This is an effective way of furthering both our customers and ourselves.
Employing innovative solutions to drive our clients' and partners' businesses forward - this is what spurs us on. The cornerstones of our success are our committed, qualified and motivated employees. In order to develop their skills and talents, we create an environment in which employees are able to learn from one another and develop, both personally and professionally. It is important to us that fun and enjoyment are not left by the wayside when it comes to our day-to-day work.
We are looking for an user experience designer (m/f/x) to begin working for us as soon as possible.
The position is based in our new office in Berlin.
A modern, international working environment in an open and collegial atmosphere that combines innovative technology with challenging subjects, delivering high professional standards and concrete benefits for you, and our partners and customers.
You will be involved in all phases of our strategic design process and will be working together with our project teams to develop innovative UX concepts for web, mobile and software applications, thereby driving the further development of our kameon products. If Design Thinking, Atomic Design or Mobile First are words that are not alien to you, but rather tools you use in your everyday life, then you'll fit right in with us.
- Design of smart information architectures and strategic business-centric and user-centric solutions
- Creation of personas, user stories and customer journeys
- Development of innovative scribbles, wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Collaboration with our customers and as part of a team
- Interdisciplinary teamwork as a UX sparring partner with the DEV project team
- At least 3 years professional experience as a user experience designer or digital concept developer
- Good understanding of HTML, JS and CSS
- Experience in working with Axure RP, Adobe XD
- Very good technical know-how
- Good feel for design and usability, as well as attention to detail
- Structured, goal-oriented, self-reliant way of working
- Enthusiasm, good communication skills and team spirit
- Good knowledge of English
Sounds like you? Apply now!
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application.